Customer Service Rep
A Customer Service Representative is the front line of the
company to our customers, so exceptional GUEST service is critical. Providing product information, suggestive
selling, and promoting period specials improves the customer experience and
keeps them coming back. Customer Service
Representatives are empowered to resolve customer issues to ensure the best
possible experience to keep and even gain new customers.
- Provide exceptional GUEST
service. Being courteous, always
greeting and thanking all customers.
- Suggest possible purchases to
the customer and promote store specials.
- Report to work promptly, neatly
groomed, and in uniform.
- Enter all sales in the register
at the time of sale.
- Operate cash register and other
- Make safe drops as per company
- Prepare cashier checkout and
report accurately and according to policy.
- Keep work area neat, clean, and
- Maintain cleanliness of
building, islands, and pumps.
- Maintain interior/exterior
cleanliness and supply stock of carwash, where applicable.
- Restock shelving, displays, and
coolers as needed.
- Clean fast food area, equipment,
and stock as needed.
- Ensures proper sanitation and
food handling/prep/storage/disposal procedures are followed.
- Pick up/empty trash and clean
store and parking lot as needed.
- Must be safety/security
conscious, adhere to the guidelines in the Safety Manual, and report any
accidents or incidents to the Manager immediately.
- Be knowledgeable about and
follow company policy and procedures.
- Effectively managing foodservice
and beverage programs to ensure maximization of sales and minimizing loss.
- Fueling customer cars, checking
engine fluids, and washing customer windows as needed. (Required in Oregon; as needed in other
areas for handicapped customers)
- Other duties as assigned.
be of legal age to sell alcohol.
speak, and write English clearly.
self-motivated and having strong attention to detail are essential traits.
be available for possible rotating shifts (including nights and weekends)
Only – must be of legal age to work in an establishment with slot