If you enjoy working outdoors, you will love this position! Fuel Attendants are essential in providing
exceptional customer service to our traveling customers throughout Oregon. Providing product information, suggestive
selling, and promoting period specials improves the customer experience and
keeps them coming back. Fuel Attendants
are empowered to resolve customer issues to ensure the best possible experience
to keep and even gain new customers.
- Provide exceptional GUEST
service. Being courteous, always
greeting and thanking all customers.
- Fueling customers’ cars.
- Checking engine fluids and
washing customer windows as time allows.
- Keep work area neat, clean, and
- Maintain cleanliness of
building, islands, and pumps.
- Maintain interior/exterior
cleanliness and supply stock of carwash, where applicable.
- Restock shelving, displays, and
coolers as needed and cleaning.
- Clean fast food areas,
equipment, and stock as needed.
- Pick up/empty trash and clean
parking lot as needed.
- Must be safety/security
conscious, adhere to the guidelines in the Safety Manual, and report any
accidents or incidents to the manager immediately.
- Report to work promptly, neatly
groomed, and in uniform.
- Be knowledgeable about and
follow company policies and procedures.
- Effectively managing foodservice
and beverage programs to ensure maximization of sales and minimizing loss.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be a minimum of 16 years
- Being a self-starter and fast
learner are critical characteristics.
- Read, speak, and write English
- Being self-motivated and having
strong attention to detail are essential traits.
- Must be available for rotating
shifts (including nights and weekends) and holidays.